Owning a property is a dream for many people. But it can also be a nightmare if you’re not ready to take on the responsibility of being a landlord. The chore of finding tenants, collecting rent, making repairs, marketing, and maintaining the property can quickly become overwhelming. If the duties of being a property owner have taken over your life, hiring a property manager in Costa Mesa, California, just might be the answer for you. But, just what is a property manager, and how can they help you?
Property Management Services
The property management services you need to consider as a property owner can vary greatly depending on the property, property type, and location. The next step is to evaluate your needs and find a property manager or property management service company that meets all your needs. It’s important to understand what they offer before hiring one or deciding not to hire one at all!
Some of the most common property management services include the following:
- Finding tenants
- Screening applicants
- Collecting rent
- Managing and maintaining the property’s upkeep
- Collecting rents from tenants
- Handling repairs to the property
- Marketing for potential renters
There are many property managers out there, but not all property managers are equal. When you choose property management services for your property, make sure you do your research. Hiring the wrong property manager could be a costly mistake.
Services vary from one property management company to the next. At True Property Management, we handle all these responsibilities and more.
Hire the Right Property Manager
The right property manager will help get your home rented quickly and provide more profit to you. A property manager with experience in the local market will be able to tell you what rental price is reasonable for your property. They’ll also handle all the marketing of your property, including advertising on the popular property listing websites, managing tenant applications, and paying tenant application fees.
Hire a property management company with plenty of experience in managing rentals in your area. If you have a property in Costa Mesa, CA, hire property management services that have experience with rentals in this area. This will help ensure they can rent your property quickly and for the most amount of money possible.
Hiring the wrong property manager will mean it takes longer for your property to rent, and you’ll receive less money in return.
Take the time to interview property management companies until you find one that has experience managing rentals in your area. If you choose property managers with plenty of experience in Costa Mesa, CA, property management, they will be able to get your property rented quickly and for top dollar.
Choosing property management services is an important decision. Hire the right property manager, and you’ll soon find yourself with less responsibility, worry, and stress.
Our Property Management Services
What do we offer as property managers in Costa Mesa? With True Property Managers, you can have confidence, and rest assured that we’ve got your best interests at heart. We’ll never leave you wondering. Our licensed managers and our accounting system offer you a landlord portal with 24-hour access. Our system tracks your income and expenses, so you never have to wonder about your investment.
- Communication with your property manager is always smooth. You always have direct access to your personal manager, and every conversation and contact is automatically logged into our system. Our system tracks property, staff, and financials to keep you in the loop at all times.
- Repairs – Tired of unending property repairs? When True Property Management in Costa Mesa, CA, is on the job, this will become a thing of the past. Yes, repairs will still need attending. But you won’t be the one handling it. Your renters can report needed repairs through the True Tenant Portal. Request the help they need, and we handle it – not you!
- Pricing – Nothing tricky here! Our pricing isn’t difficult to understand, and there are no hidden costs. We base our service cost on your rent and no extra charges for repairs, reports, statements, or advertising your property. We guarantee there won’t be any “surprises” in our pricing.
Ready to Be a Stress-free Property Owner?
When you hire True Property Management services in Costa Mesa, CA, we can rent your property quickly and for the most amount of money possible. With years of experience in managing rentals, we’re that property management service that delivers and gives you peace of mind.
Want to see what property management is really about? Give us a call today at 866-957-6677 . We can’t wait to tell you more about how our property management services in Costa Mesa, CA, are the perfect choice for your property!